Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mount Washington Trainer 6/52, Roland Park Hill Repeats

Went to Center Ossipee NH to meet JB and family on vacation at Terrace "The Greatest Place in the World" Pines campground. An injury developed over the course of the week in which I felt I had either a punctured lung, cracked rib or some sort of inner muscle pull. It was probably the latter as I feel pretty much 100% right now, but at the time I couldn't do anything without a debilitating pain in my right side. It still hurt on Friday but seemed to be subsiding so I went out to keep the Mt Washington Training streak alive.

Ended up running a total of 12 miles with 3* Roland Park Rd Hill repeats. Felt awesome. I'm getting in shape.

1 Repeat = .75 miles, 270 foot ascent, average grade of 7.5%
Rest = jog down, (about 8 minutes).

Repeat 1 = 5:43
Repeat 2 = 5:22
Repeat 3 = 5:02


The week was pretty low overall, but I mostly blame the injury. Next week I've got The Bridge of Flowers Road Race. Still not doing much running, so the results should be interesting.

7/26 - 8/1: R32/B100

No comments:

Post a Comment