Thursday, August 18, 2011

Running more...

Still doing WASH Workouts:

July 24th: Bobsled Ten Miler Run in Amherst... SLOW, no use recording time (I had biked 86 miles the day before... the ride was great, run the next day = very bad. Effort there though).
July 30th: Cranberry Carver 5 Mile Race: 27:40... it had no hills in it, but instead of quitting (I felt AWFUL), I thought about Washington effort and ran a very fast and hard last mile... it's a stretch, but whatever. At this point I had only been running 20 mile weeks.
August 6th: H road tempo in Acton ME... very hilly road. 4.5 mile tempo, pushed the hills... my alignment felt... okay? Wwwhhat?
August 13th: Bridge of Flowers 10k: 35:26, good for 16th place. The hill at mile 3 I was probably in 24th place. I passed a big group right at the top. Good race. This week I hit 30 somthing miles!

Today: 5x 800 meter repeats on Amherst College trails with approx 1 minute break.
2:37, 2:33, 2:30, 2:26, 2:24.
This doesn't count as this week's WASH workout, but it was a good effort. I am about 60% healthy. When I am 100% (I hope soon...) watch out!


No comments:

Post a Comment